12-15 March 2020 | Shanghai World Expo
Shanghai World Expo
Thursday 12 March 2020 10:00 – 21:00 (last entry 20:00)
Friday 13 March 2020 10:00 – 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Saturday 14 March 2020 10:00 – 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Sunday 15 March 2020 10:00 – 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
This is a trade only event for March 12-13 and only opened to public on March 14-15.
Students and leisure purpose visitors are strongly advised to visit the show on March 14-15.
Pre-show early bird promotion ends at 24:00, 6th March 2020, China time
One-day ticket: Early bird CNY 150; At door CNY 260
Two-day ticket: Early bird CNY 240; At door CNY 420
Four-day ticket: Early bird CNY 440; At door CNY 790
Upgrade to Premium ticket CNY 200
Collectible Gallery ticket: 80 CNY (Single-day ticket, only available on 13-15 March 2020)
Collectible Gallery ticket is NOT sold separately.
* Students from the age of 18 years, students (upon presentation of their student pass. Student pass must indicate the date of expiry)
AMEX MEMBERS – If you are an American Express Platinum Cardholders please register using American Express Platinum Card to enjoy the discount.
These are the benefits you can expect to receive with this special upgraded Premium Ticket :
· Collectible Gallery access
· Private VIP Entrance
· VIP party evening access
· Access to exclusive Porsche VIP Lounge
· Use of VIP lounge and hospitality
· Invitation to 10 other Design Shanghai private VIP events during the week
1. March 12-13 is solely for trade visitors and business meetings, i.e. business persons, industry peers, media/press, VIP and invitation.
2. March 14-15 is opened for public (leisure) and visitors from third party platforms.
3. 1-day-ticket: Once activated the code is valid for the same day until midnight (not 24 hours).
4. 2-day-tickets: Choose any 2 days during the exhibition, valid from 00:00-23:59 that day.
5. The event is a trade event. Admission to the event is only with a valid entrance ticket, under 16 years old is not allowed for admission.
6. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. However, refund requests are considered on a case-by-case basis, under certain circumstances:
· Verified Ticketing Payment System malfunction that cause monetary loss.
· Other verified circumstances that are beyond a customer’s control (i.e., medical reasons, loss of employment, and stolen property).
7. Tickets for the events are only available from accredited official tickets partners. Holders of tickets purchased from any other parties will be refused entry to the event, and no liability will attach to the organizer at such event.
9. Tickets are resold entirely at the risk of the original and new bearer, the ticket counter accepts no responsibility for problems arising from third party transactions.
10. Tickets are transferable for a wristband on arrival on site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the event should the wristband become lost or damaged at time.
11. E-fapiao is provided. Please apply for e-fapiao after your successful purchase of the ticket. You can apply for an e-fapiao within 60 days after the show finishes (until 10th May 2020). Any application after the above date is invalid.
IP Protection Policy
Design Shanghai values and respects its exhibitor’s Intellectual Property (IP), so we request you adhere to three key principles of IP protection policy:
- Etiquette (credit the designer)
- Ethics (ask permission to photograph and use images )
- Trust (don’t copy others work)