6-9 March 2019 | Shanghai Exhibition Centre
Shanghai Exhibition Centre
No. 1000 Yan'an Mid Road
Jing'an District, Shanghai 200040
Wednesday 6 March 2019 10:00 - 21:00 (last entry 20:00)
Thursday 7 March 2019 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Friday 8 March 2019 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Saturday 9 March 2019 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
* 6-7 March are TRADE DAY, Trade visitors and journalists are welcomed. Public visitors and students are strongly advised to visit the show on 8-9 March.
Pre-show early bird promotion ends at 24:00, 5th March 2019, China time
One-day ticket: Early bird CNY 150; At door CNY 260
Two-day ticket: Early bird CNY 240; At door CNY 420
Four-day ticket: Early bird CNY 440; At door CNY 790
* Single-day ticket is valid for multiple entry at any day during the show.
* Two-day ticket is valid for multiple entry at any two days during the show.
* Four-day ticket is valid for multiple entry throughout the show time.
Click here to register now!
· 6-7 March 2019 are TRADE DAY, Trade visitors, journalists and invited VIPs are welcomed.
· 8-9 March 2019 are OPEN TO PUBLIC. Public visitors are strongly advised to visit during these days.
* Design Shanghai is a trade event. Children under 16 will not be permitted access into the venue.
* All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* E-fapiao is provided. Please apply for e-fapiao after your successful purchase of the ticket. You can apply e-fapiao within 60 days after the show finishes (until 8th May 2019). Any application after the above date is invalid.
* Design Shanghai will apply photo scan access during the show. Photo will be taken at your first entry, and shall be checked for re-entry. One ticket one person.
* Design Shanghai reserves the right to conduct suitable visitor inspections onsite.
* Please purchase Design Shanghai entry ticket from official channels. Any tickets purchased from non-official channels shall be confiscated.
IP Protection Policy
Design Shanghai values and respects its exhibitor’s Intellectual Property (IP), so we request you adhere to three key principles of IP protection policy:
- Etiquette (credit the designer)
- Ethics (ask permission to photograph and use images )
- Trust (don’t copy others work)