14-17 March 2018 | Shanghai Exhibition Centre
Shanghai Exhibition Centre
No. 1000 Yan'an Mid Road
Jing'an District, Shanghai 200040
Wednesday 14 March 2018 10:00 - 21:00 (last entry 20:00)
Thursday 15 March 2018 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Friday 16 March 2018 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Saturday 17 March 2018 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
* 14-15 March are TRADE DAY, Trade visitors and journalists are welcomed. Public visitors and students are strongly advised to visit the show on 16-17 March.
Click here to download the showmap and plan your visit.
One-day ticket: Early bird CNY 135; At door CNY 240
Two-day ticket: Early bird CNY 220; At door CNY 380
Four-day ticket: Early bird CNY 400; At door CNY 720
* Single-day ticket is valid for multiple entry at any day during the show.
* Two-day ticket is valid for multiple entry at any two days during the show.
* Four-day ticket is valid for multiple entry throughout the show time.
Collectible Design Hall ticket
To access to Collectible Design Hall, visitors need to purchase additional ticket. Single-day ticket: CNY 200
*The Collectible Design Hall opens to Trade/Public/Student on 15-17th March. 14th March is invited VIP day.
· All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· Design Shanghai will apply photo scan access during the show. Photo will be taken at your first entry, and shall be checked for re-entry.
· One ticket one person.
· Design Shanghai is a trade event. Children under 16 will not be permitted access into the venue.
· Please purchase Design Shanghai entry ticket from official channels. Any tickets purchased from non-official channels shall be confiscated.
· Design Shanghai reserves the right to conduct suitable visitor inspections onsite.
· If you request fapiao/invoice, you can collect fix-rate fapiao onsite at the registration area when entre the show. Alternatively, if you prefer us to post your fapiao/invoice after the show within 15 working days, you will be charged the administration fee.
IP Protection Policy
Design Shanghai values and respects its exhibitor’s Intellectual Property (IP), so we request you adhere to three key principles of IP protection policy:
- Etiquette (credit the designer)
- Ethics (ask permission to photograph and use images )
- Trust (don’t copy others work)